2. A special skill I have

Since I was a child, I’ve always loved to play instruments, so, when I was seven years old, my parents singed me at the conservatory of my city. I started to learn how to play the transverse flute. But I quit it because I wanted to play a more functional instrument that I heard in almost every song I listened to, and it was the piano. Then, I understood that the more I played piano, the more I loved it, so it became one of my passions and one of my favourite hobbies. When I was ten years old, I started learning how to play piano while I had my eyes closes, and I saw I loved the idea, so I practiced it as much as I could and now, I know how to play piano without seeing the piano keyboard.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.