29. Music that is special to you
I have never listened to one single type of music because I love discovering new songs and singers, but it is true that the genre of music that I have listened the most during my hole life is pop or it variation, pop-rock. If I had to choose music from one singer, it would be music from Alexander Stewart. He is form Canada, but he is not very famous. I discovered him almost four years ago thanks to YouTube, where he posts covers of songs and his original ones. He has an amazing voice and I can say that his music has made my days happier because he is an amazing person and his songs express honesty and sincerity, specially the last one that he has launched, Compare Myself. That song explain that you do not have to compare yourself because you are perfect the way you are, and that mental health is also important. The day that he launched it, I woke up at 5 am to listen it and I could not go back to bed until I learnt the whole song. It took me one hour approximately because it is so easy to learn. I recommend his music so much, but if you want to hear his best song, I would recommend you listen Compare Myself because I think most all the people get identified with that song. His music saves my worst days.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario