3. A hobby
One of my favourite hobbies, is playing piano but, I have other one which is not that musical. It is reading books. It doesn’t matter what type they are because I can read fiction novels, thrillers, romantic novels, etc. Since I was a child I’ve loved to read because you can travel to other places around the world or even the universe. It also improves your imagination, what is good for kids at a very early age. In my bedroom, I have huge bookshelves to keep all my books since I was a child. I love reading because you can imagine the characters, their personality and the world around them. I think that reading books is one of the best hobbies for me because while you read through the pages and you touch them, you can fell their emotions too, so you can know the characters a little bit more. I also love how a new book smells, and that is one of the main reasons why I read paper books and not the electronic ones. I know that this hobby can be quite expensive sometimes, because physical books are often expensive, but I believe that if you keep your money to buy books, your money won’t be wasted. For all those reasons, I encourage people that are closer to me, to read more and I think everybody should do that too.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario