4. Learning to play a sport
Since I was a child, I have loved football. I also love watching it on tv, or, if I have the opportunity, I like going to the stadiums to watch a match of my favourite team. I remember watching the with my grandfather, who showed me how to play football and gave me a lot of tips to help me while playing it. I will always remember those moments. I have never played it professionally because I just wanted to play it with my friends at school or in a park near my house. When I was eight years old, I twisted my ankle while I was playing football with some friends and I had to go to the hospital because it was so painful. Fortunately, it was mild so I just had to stay home a few days to get better. I think that was my worst injure playing a sport. Of course, I’ve had a lot of injures where I scratched my legs or arms, but they weren’t so grave. I believe that playing a sport can be as living your life. In football you can be the one that kicks the ball or the one who doesn’t, the team who loses or the team that wins and, obviously, you can fell but, the most important thing is to know how to stand up and continue.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario