5. My favourite sport to play or watch
My favourite sport of all times is football, which is one of the most popular sports in the world. It consists in hitting the ball until you score a goal. Eleven players in every team compete to win, and, I think that it is so exciting. I am not keen on my local team because my grandfather loved Atlético de Madrid as a team, which is in Madrid. Football passes from generation to generation, and thanks to my grandfather, I discovered football. I have been able to go to the Atletico de Madrid stadium twice to watch a match and I could meet two players in Granada last year in the hotel we were hosted. I was so happy that day because I had been wanted to meet at least one of them since I was a child. In my opinion, football is a good way to spend your time, either watching it or playing it. I love playing it, but my friends and I can’t because of the coronavirus. So, instead of playing it, we must stay home and watch the matches of our favourite teams for not losing our sporting spirit. We also were used to play table football when we met in one of my best friend’s house but now, we can’t.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario