7. Being on time
When you are going to meet somebody and you are expecting for that moment to come, you don’t like him or her to be late, right? To be punctual is supposed to be a very difficult quality in our society nowadays. I’m going to speak from my own experience when I wanted to meet my friends and almost all of them arrived late. All my friends know that I usually try to arrive on time to the place we want to meet, so, I prepare myself a few minutes before to be there at minimum 5 minutes before they come. I hate making people to wait for me, and as a person who is on time almost all the time, I don’t like to wait for them. Sometimes, I’ve been waiting more that half and hour for one person that was late and it’s so boring to be alone for all that time, even when you have something to do. In that cases, you always think that they won’t come or maybe, you think about coming back home. Punctuality matters for me so much because I think that if you arrive on time to places where you want to meet, you are a polite and well-mannered, and, obviously, a reliable person.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario