8. The people I live with

My family is so important for me. I live with my parents and my two siblings, who are fraternal twins. We live in a very big apartment where we spend almost our entire days together. My parents are the best people I’ve ever known. My mother is a year older than my father. She is always there for me when I need somebody. My father is so especial for me because he has always helped me with all I’ve needed and still do this. They are the best married couple you will ever know. They love each other as the first day and they promise they will do for the rest of their lives. They are the most reliable people I know, and you can trust them for everything. They are very good role models because they have shown me and my siblings almost everything we know, and they have always been there for us. My two siblings are so important for me because when was a child, I wanted to have a brother and a sister, and, fortunately, they are fraternal twins. They are six years younger than me, so there is a lot of age difference between us. They can quite annoying if they both want, but they can be as adorable as a puppy. They are always supporting me in everything I do, and, obviously, I always support them. They have learnt a lot of things because I have been spending a lot of time of my life with them, so I can say that I’ve been a kind of role model to them. To finish, I just want to say that we are a very united and close family and we always try to be an example to other people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have