9. American custom I like

The American custom I love is punctuality. As in other countries, people try to be very punctual when they want to meet people somewhere. Last year I met a family from the United States that were spending their summer holidays in the same city as I was. One day, while they were touring around the city, they asked me good places to have dinner and I was able to get to know them a little bit more. I recommended them the restaurant my family and I were used to go every night in summer, and I told them that they could have dinner with us to be able to know my family. That night, when we arrived at the restaurant, they were there already there. I was fascinated with their punctuality and the fact that they told me in which they said that Americans try to be so punctual. I try to be punctual, but they were more than my family and me. I loved that idea, and I hope it could be done in my country as equal as in the United States.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have