Practice 2. My first paragraph.

Reading novels is very important and I think everybody should do it at least 10 minutes a day. Novels and books improve people's imagination, especially, in the childhood, while it is being developed in kids. According to many scientist researches, kids who read a lot while their childhood, improve their imagination and other skills so much and have a very creative life, while others who don't read, don't have. It's proved that a lot of important artists, read while their childhood and entire life, that is why they were and are so creative. I think all children should have the habit of reading at least a few minutes per day to improve their imagination and to be cultured in their future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have