12. A big mistake I once made

The biggest mistake I’ve ever made was trusting one person that said to be my friend. I met her when we were 12 years old and we were friend for almost four years. When I was spending time with her, I had the feeling that something strange happened to her, so I always tried to ask her, but she never told me anything. One week, when we were 15, she decided to be alone at school and she told me that she had to think about something, but she never told me. One day, a group of girls came to the place I was spending time with my group of friends and she asked us what we did to that girl. As we had anything to say, they decided to go to talk with her. My group of friends just knew that she wanted to think about something bur she didn’t wanted to tell us, so we left her alone. One day, while being in class, we heard that girl had been our friend for all that time because they had nobody to be with and she lied to other people about us because she wanted to meet new people. From that moment till now, I’ve been thinking that one of the worst mistakes I have ever made was trusting her.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have