13. Using e-mail
Nowadays, in our society, e-mail is not that used because there are a lot of social media that have been proved to be better than e-mails. I can say that I just use e-mail because need it for my student and professional life. In our society, it is not usually to use e-mail, for example, to ask your mum how it is going. We have downloaded a lot of social media networks, such as WhatsApp or Instagram, that let us share information about us, pictures, quotes, and that give the opportunity to chat with other people. It is known that in every country, they don’t use the same social networks as us, so maybe, if we want to talk to people from other countries, we must use e-mail. In a normal day, I just enter on my e-mail account to see if there are any new message from any teacher of the university or any new task, and, I know that if I weren’t studying at university, I would not open it because I have my accounts on social networks such as Instagram or WhatsApp to chat with people.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario