16. The right age to get married

The right age to get married is not written I any rule or something like that. It is true that in a lot of countries, girls, especially teenagers, can get married at a very early age and to old man because of their religion or culture. I think this is a wrong idea because it is not okay to marry a minor. But, in the other hand, if you live in a country were this is not a custom, you could get married whenever you want, obviously being a person of legal age. Narrow-minded people would think it is okay to marry someone at an early age, and they might be pressure you to do it if you are in a relationship. But, what about people who haven’t found their soulmate yet? Maybe they are 35 years old and they don’t have a stable relationship and they would like to find a couple. I believe that society shouldn’t pressure other people to get married at a very early age because they can’t do it whenever they want, of course, when they are both adults and are aware of what they are doing.


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have