17. A good friend
The person who has been there for me most of the time is my cousin. She is an exceptional, helpful, reliable and energetic person. We have been spending time together since she was born, so we are very close. She is just three years younger than me, and I think that is one of the reasons why we get along well. She likes helping other people to deal with their problems and she loves going out as much as she loves staying home to watch a film or series with me. She is also one of the most family-minded person I’ve ever known. She is a little bit smaller than me. She has beautiful brown eyes and dark brown hair. She likes meeting her friends and the friends we have in common. She is always there when I need someone and, of course I’m there for her too. She gives me pieces of advice when I need them and tries to talk to me at least on once a day. We have been through a lot of good moments, also bad ones, but the most important thing is that we have always known how to deal with them and get them over. I’m extremely glad to have my cousin as one of my friends because I can trust her and she makes me happy when I’m around her.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario