18. Shopping
Going shopping, from my point of view is quite annoying. When I finish going shopping and I arrive home, I fell super stressed because of the loud voices of people and the intense music. Hate going shopping to physical shops and that is why I prefer buying clothes and items that I need in my daily life online. When I shop online, I make sure that my orders are coming home on time and I also follow the trail of them by looking the information in the apps. Shopping online can also have a lot of disadvantages such as the loss of your order when it is being shipped or it maybe could get damaged or broken if it is too fragile. To sum it, I definitely prefer shopping online despite of its disadvantages and because I hate so much buying things in physical shop.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario