19. Your last day in your country

My last day in my country was two years ago because I decided to sing up for an exchange. I was very excited about the idea of living in New York, in the United States for almost a year, and at the same time, I was super nervous because I would not be able to see my family. That day, my parents prepared a party with my family and friends to say goodbye. It was spectacular because I met all my friends, even those ones that I hadn’t been able to see for a long time. We had dinner in a restaurant that my parents rented and then, we enjoyed the rest of the night dancing and talking about past times. I was super happy because I knew that I had a family here and I was going to have another family in the United States.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have