20. Your first day in the United States

My first day in the United States was a little bit chaotic but at the same time it was great. When I arrived at the airport, my host family were waiting there for me and I could meet them for the first time in person. They were super kind and hospitable and they helped me carrying my suitcases. As it was midday, we went to their house to have meal, which was delicious, and then, I went to my room to place my clothes and things. I called my parents to make them know that I was fine and I presented my host family to my family. I went back to my new room and I took a nap because I was so tired, the flight was very long, and I needed to relax. When I woke up, my host sister drove me to my high school to be able to know it well before classes started. When we arrived home, my host parents asked me if I wanted to go out to have dinner, and, of course, I agreed. We went to a very famous restaurant in New York where we had one of the best dinners I’ve ever had in my entire life. When we arrived home, I took a shower and I went to bed to sleep.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have