24. Smoking in public places.

Smoking in public places is a topic very discussed in our society every day because there are different points of views. I think that it should not be forgiven but controlled. When I am walking in the street and I find that one person is smoking I feel bad because I think that I am smoking too. If somebody around you are smoking, you will be a passive smoker because you are inhaling that smoke. I think that smoking should be special places destinated to people who smoke so non smokers could live without breathing in that smoke. Just imagine that you are a parent that do not smoke, and you are in a park with your son. If someone comes next to you while is smoking, you may get angry because you would not like your son to be a passive smoker. Summing up, I would rather that people who smoke were in other places so people around them would not smoke too.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have