25. A movie star or singer you like.

Timothée Hal Chalamet, best known as Timothée Chalamet is the movie star that I most like. He was born on 27 December 1995, so, he is almost 25 years old. He was born in an artist’s family in Manhattan Plaza, in Hell's Kitchen, New York City, U.S.A. He has been actor since 2008, when he started to appear in commercials and short films such as Sweet tooth or Clown. He has been acting in short films, series and films, but he is well-known because of his films. His parents are Nicole Flender and Marc Chalamet and his sister’s name is Pauline. He studied in LaGuardia High School and Columbia University. My favourite films where he had acted in are The King, Beautiful Boy, Lady Bird, Little Women and, of course, Call Me By Your Name. I first watched the last one I have mentioned in 2019, two years after it was released, and thanks to that film I met Timothée and I became a huge fan of him. I love this film because of the story, the very beautiful landscapes, the actors, etc. This film is based on a novel of the same name by André Aciman, which I read after watching the film for the first time and I enjoyed as much as the film. He was nominatedto the Oscar thanks to this film, but, unfortunately, he did not win it. I can say that I have watched every film that he has made but the one that I have watched the most is Call Me By Your Name because it is my favourite one. To sum it up, I just wanted to say that I am so proud of him because he is becoming the future of Hollywood and I support him because of his talent and the values he shows.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have