26. A belief you have or used to have

Since I was a child, I was a catholic person, but I did not practice that religion at all. I have been raised in a catholic family and I went to a catholic school since I was three years until I finished E.S.O. When I was almost seventeen, I decided to investigate more because I have never practiced that religion every day. I used to pray in the mornings when I went to school, but I never went to the church or pray in my home. When I started searching and thinking about bad things that happened in the world that god could have solutioned, I decide not to believe in that religion anymore. I just thought that if god does not like “being bad” and bad actions, he could stop poverty around the world, for example. I know that I it can sound very extreme, but that is what I think. If you believe in a person who is not proved to had existed and who does not like meanness in the world, why coronavirus exists? He could have already stopped it. Summing up, I can freely say that I do not believe in any religion anymore despite of my past.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have