27. A story from your childhood

One story that I always tell my friend from my childhood is the one when my cousins from France came to my city to spend our summer holidays together for the first time. I remember that when I first met them, I was a little bit scared because I was a very shy person. My cousins came with their parents and they stayed in my city for three weeks. As I have always said, I was a shy person but when I know new people for a long time, I am not shy to talk to them. Of course, we had to ask our parents to translate us what we wanted to say because we were around seven years and I did not spoke French and they did not spoke Spanish at that time. We enjoyed so much being together because we showed them the city and we went to the beach or to my countryside house to spend the days. I remember that I promised them that when I were older, I would speak French to be able to call them and talk to them and they did the same thing. When the three weeks passed and we had to say goodbye until the next summer, we were so sad because we were going to miss us a lot, but we kept in touch thanks to our parents.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have