28. A favourite possession
I have never thought about my favourite possession until now and after being a few minutes thinking, something so important for me came to my mind. It is a book of memories that I have since I was a child. On it, I keep photos, letters and small things that remind me to any special moment in my life. Every time that I see it, I start being happy because I love remembering good things from my past. On it, I have a special section where I keep photos of me and my cousin because we are very close, she is like a friend for me. I try to put new photos every month or even every two weeks to be able to remember good moments that I have spent with my family and friend when I am older. The last time read it, it was so heavy and I want to buy a new one to keep new future things, so that way, I can have a kind of saga of books that will make my day special when I read them.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario