30. Your worst habit

I have never thought about my worst habit since this moment but, when I have been thinking for a few minutes, one came to my mind. When I see that one of my pictures that are holding on my wall are not aligned, I feel the necessity to put it the correct way because looking at it when it is not in the perfect place stresses me. It also happens when I clean my room and I clean the frames. I move the pictures and I need them to pe placed perfectly. When I go to other part of my apartment and I see one picture, poster or painting that is not well-placed, I need to put it in the perfect way. I know it can also be stressful for other people when they see me putting them in the right place because it does not bother them, but I cannot pay attention to other things when I know that my pictures are not okay.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

29. Music that is special to you

Practice 1. Prewriting process. Narrowing and brainstorming topics.

2. A special skill I have